Friday 3 November 2017

Athletics Relection

2017 Athletics Reflection


Write your reflection on your participation, effort and performance in the 2017 Athletics competitions.


You could reflect on these questions.
  1. How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?
  2. Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
  3. In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
  4. What did I do well and how do I know?
  5. What was challenging and how do I know?
  6. What am I most proud of and why?


Start your writing here:

I thought I would not come a place in high jump because I was competing against year 7s in the 11 year old group. I was nervous because high jump is my expected thing to do well in.

Yes, I managed to come first in high jump, second in sprints and third in long jump the are my placings in most my events.

I did the house relays for my house and I tried my best.

I think i did well in high jump because I jumped 1 metre 20 cm, but my PB is 1 metre 25 cm.

The most challenging was high jump because I got really nervous when my competitors kept on jumping over the bar and clearly made it. I was worried that they would make it over and I wouldn't.

I am most proud of high jump because I managed to get first which was surprising because I beat the guy who beat me every year Jak O'Connel.

No comments:

Post a Comment